MEP CAD/Revit Technician
Due to an increase in Revit projects, our client is seeking a MEP CAD / Revit Technician for a permanent Position based in North London.
Work will initially be split 50/50 between Revit & 2D AutoCAD. However, due to the increasing BIM work, this will evolve into a primarily Revit Technician role, dependant on the successful applicant’s attitude & aptitude.
Day to Day Duties include:
- Preparing Architects’ drawings for use as references.
- Amending 2D drawings (including schematics) to Engineers’ mark-ups.
- Producing co-ordinated, multi-service 2D drawings with minimal instruction.
- Liaising directly with Engineering team to ensure we meet client needs and projects are delivered on programme.
- Issuing drawings.
- You will be required to liaise with Clients, Architects and Contractors, maintaining good business relationships with all members of the team.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating Mechanical and Electrical services within risers and corridors in Revit.
- Modelling/ co-ordinating plant rooms in Revit.
- Creating Revit families as required.
- Setting up Revit drawing sheets
- Multi-disciplined (Mechanical & Electrical).
- 1-2 years’ FULL TIME MEP Revit experience
- Minimum 3 years’ AutoCAD experience.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar multi-discipline role within building services.
- Applicant must have a good grasp of building services
- You will live within easy commute to the company.
- Be experienced in commercial plant room design & district heating systems.
- Have some experience of hotel projects.
In return they offer:
A competitive salary
25 days annual leave
Matched Pension Contribution
Professional Institute Membership for a professional body
Medical Cash Plan
Microsoft Office 365 for home use
They also offer other flexible benefits at the discretion of the company
If this role sounds ideal for you please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call me for a confidential chat on 07741332812.